Coolum QLD 4573
Certified Organic Tea
There's nothing like a good cup of tea and nothing compares to Planet Organic's extensive range of certified organic teas. With a focus on quality and flavour, Planet Organic has become the favoured certified organic tea of Australia and New Zealand.
Planet Organic offers a range of certified organic loose leaf tea as well as a comprehensive range of certified organic tea bags. With a tea for every taste; from herbals and traditionals to exotics and functional teas, Planet Organic teas are not only delicious, but their special blends will help you to soothe and relax.
Drinking tea also has great health benefits. Tea contains high levels of vitamins including vitamin C, vitamin B, riboflavin, niacin, folic acid and minerals such as potassium and mangnesium. The presence of polyphenols, particularly in green tea, give tea high anti-oxidant properties as well.
Why not try one of Planet Organic's delicious certified organic teas today:
- Organic Bedtime Herbal Tea
- Organic Brahmi Herbal Tea
- Organic Calming Herbal Tea
- Organic Chai Spice Tea
- Organic Chammomile Tea
- Organic Dandelion Leaf Tea
- Organic Dardeeling Tea
- Organic Detox Herbal Tea
- Organic Dieters Herabl Tea
- Organic Earl Grey Tea
- Organic Elderflower Herbal Tea
- Organic Energy Herbal Tea
Planet Organic's new range of natural supplements will reinvigorate, energise and balance your body.
Packed with vitamins and essential minerals, Planet Organic's natural supplements are the ultimate certified organic superfoods.
From the antioxidant rich Maqui Berry to the nutrient packed Barley Grass, these natural supplements will boost energy and vitality and ensure your body has all the vitamins and minerals it needs.
Has your body got the Super Greens it needs? Why not try one of Planet Organic's superfoods:
- Organic Maqui Berry - Contains more antioxidants than any other superfood;
- Organic Spirulina - Rich in clorophyll and carotenes;
- Organic Maca - Higher levels of calcium than milk;
- Organic Chlorella - The highest single source of chlorophyll of any green food;
- Organic Barley Grass - Highly beneficial alkalising properties to neutralise free radicals;
- Organic Psyllium Powder - Maintains regularity;